Sunday 16 January 2011

EP Sports Flyer


EP Sports Flyer

http://xtras.adium.im/images/thumbs/usefull_emoticons_2_25762_7351_thumb.gif
Woo-hoo!! My second plane and the first I flew successfully. I think the awesome feeling of controlling one's RC aircraft for the first time is forever etched in memory. It is a high-wing sports flyer which flies pretty quick. With help from a fellow RC flyer, I took flight and even managed to do a couple of loops, thanks to flight simulator training. Well, you can guess the outcome of being overly excited ~ yeah the plane crashed upon its third flight. Post-mortem analysis showed that the aileron push rods are tangled with the mess of wires I stuffed into its narrow fuselage. This plane as I know came from a seller who brought it back from Thailand.  I do not know the manufacturer and cannot ascertain most of the technical specifications.


Technical Data
Wingspan: n/a.
Length: n/a.
Weight: n/a.
Propeller: 8 x 4 (with prop saver)
Motor: TowerPro Brushless Bell Outrunner
Battery: n/a.
ESC: 12A
Servo: 3 x 9g

Looks
: 8
Performance: 6
Aerial Ability: 7
Design: 6
Overall: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment