- Looks: appearance, livery/decals, colour scheme and overall attractiveness, etc
- Performance: thrust-to-weight ratio, battery consumption, ability on stock setup, etc
- Aerial Ability: speed, aerobatic manoeuvres, etc
- Design: shape, aerodynamics, build time, scalability, durability of material, etc
- Overall: value for money, fun factor, learning curve, uniqueness, etc [not an average]
Saturday, 15 January 2011
Scoring Guide for Model Reviews
The scoring system is designed to give a better sense of the build and flight quality of the aircraft under review. It takes into account the experience building and flying them as Starry the Pilot. Each criteria is graded on a scale from 1 to 10 (higher is better).